BICC is a place for nurturing and producing international talents because Toronto is a safe, beautiful, and friendly city. Having more than 100 distinctive ethnic groups, Toronto is also one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities in the world. Students, therefore, are exposed to a plethora of cultures and ways of life.
THERE ARE MANY REASONS
TO CHOOSE TORONTO FOR YOUR
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE.
Toronto is consistently rated as one of the world’s most livable cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit and the Mercer Quality of Living Survey because of the city’s clean environment, low crime rates, high standard of living and a high penchant for diversity.
Toronto is an important destination for immigrants to Canada. It is one of the world’s most diverse cities by percentage of non-native-born residents as close to 49% of the population was born outside of Canada. There is a diversity of ideas, cultures and ways of life in Toronto.
Be amazed by spectacular scenery and landmarks such as Niagara Falls, CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario. As much as Toronto is a city that makes the most of the cold, there’s an limitless supply of ways to make the most of summer in the city as well.
WHY BICC IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOU?
At BICC, we promote interactive teaching strategies that allow students to acquire knowledge and fully develop to their maximum potential. We creatively design our academic education to include not only in-class instruction, but also experiments, research projects, and field trips.
Every teacher at BICC is certified by the Ontario College of Teachers and attains the relevant qualifications and experiences necessary in their field of teaching. Our teachers’ effort and dedication has been rewarded by the high admission rate of our graduates to the most prestigious Colleges and Universities in Canada.
Located at the heart of Toronto, BICC sits right on top of the Eglinton Subway Station. This convenient location provides easy access to various facilities such as public libraries, health and dental clinics, fitness clubs, diverse restaurants, and high-end condominiums.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM SELECTED PROGRAM:
PROGRAM FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Airport pick-up & welcome reception;
- Homestay accommodation including 3 meals per day;
- Daily lessons for the ESL program;
- Classes taught by certified ESL teachers;
- Curriculum and related course materials;
- Maximum 15:1 student/teacher ratio;
- Weekday after school activities and weekend excursions;
- Farewell celebration & Airport Drop-off.
- Airfare, daily TTC public transportation, souvenirs, refreshments and snacks are not included in the program’s cost;
- Health and accident insurance is mandatory.
- Application Fee: $200 (non-refundable)
- For more information about the program schedules, individual booking, please contact us.
|C$ 2,800.00||C$ 3,885.00||C$ 4,760.00|
- Signed contract due 30 days prior to the individual/group’s arrival;
- Homestay application due 30 days prior to the individual/group‘s arrival;
- 50% non-refundable deposit due 30 days prior to the individual/group’s arrival;
- Full payment due 15 days prior to the individual/group’s arrival.